| Under the Account Options menu, |
- Left click the change password button. (A change password menu will appear on the right side of the screen. Note: the Account Options menu will remain on the left side of the screen.)
- Step 1. In the "Enter Old Password" field, enter current password.
- Step 2. In the "Enter New Password" field, enter new password. Note: Passwords can be alpha/numeric up to 12 characters, including spaces. Passwords are case sensitive.
- Step 3. In the "Confirm New Password" field, re-enter new password.
- Step 4. Left click "Change Password" button. If steps 1-4 were entered correctly, a "Password Change Was Successful" screen will appear.
- Click the "Continue button" to take you back to Main screen. Note: If an error screen appears, follow the prompts and re-enter the correct information.
It is important to change your password on a regular basis.
It is equally important to keep track of your current password. We are firm believers in your right to privacy and accordingly do not have a facility to look up forgotten passwords. The only thing we can do is change your password and e-mail the new password to the address you gave us.
Please keep track of your password.
You should change your password to something easily remembered. If you forget your password or are having trouble logging on, send email to: email@example.com.