| To change the colors used by your photo display: |
- Click on the parameter( Background, Text, Link, Border, Headings, Title, Button Text, Button) for which you are assigning a color.
- Click on the color you are assigning.
- The new color will automatically appear in the bottom half of the page.
- Repeat this process to change colors for the other parameters.
- Important: Each time you try a new color you are changing the color on your display. If you are just experimenting be sure to preview your display to check for compatibility with your background.
- Note: To assign a solid color for a background you must first clear any background images you may have assigned on the background options page.
Note: Terms and conditions of EzPics are subject to change;
Use of this service constitutes agreement to the terms and conditions outlined in 'Terms of Service'.