| To change the colors on your scroll bar: |
- Click on the parameter( Highlight, Face, Arrow, Base, Shadow) for which you are assigning a color.
- Click on the color you are assigning.
- The new color will automatically appear in the scroll bar on the bottom half of the page.
- Repeat this process to change colors for the other parameters.
- Important: Each time you try a new color you are changing the default colors for your scroll bars. If you are just experimenting be sure to preview your display to check for compatibility with your background.
- Note: The parameter names are those used in the HTTP protocol. With the exception of "Arrow" I find them to be not very intuitive with unexpected coloring results. However with a little experimenting it is fairly easy to find the right combination of colors and parameters to reach the desired efffect.
Note: Terms and conditions of EzPics are subject to change;
Use of this service constitutes agreement to the terms and conditions outlined in 'Terms of Service'.